01 November 2009

about angels&aimee

This blog is my (hopefully) witty commentary on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and my own fandom. It is a fan's perspective dashed in with common sense, reason, and passion. I'm no fangirl, but I'm not afraid to say that I love the team and the players.

This blog is not about stats or fantasy leagues. I've read Moneyball, but I have no intention to be a sabrematrician. First of all, I deal with enough numbers in my non-baseball pursuits, and secondly, I understand that statistics don't always tell the true story. So don't be surprised if I cite stats like ERA, Wins, and AVG. I get that SABR puh-puh those stats - but I'm not one of you.

What I am is a fan and that's what I intend this blog to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are offensive will be deleted. No profanity and please be civil. Disagreement is accepted, as long as you back it up with a reason.